3.30.2004

Don't let the door hit your Fatherly ass on the way out of the country

John Gorenfeld reports that Rev. Sun Moon, owner of your Washington Times, is leaving the country. He had this to say in his latest speech:

The reality is, if America doesn't follow heavenly ideals, it will perish. Homo marriage abuses blood lineage. Step-parents enjoy each other but no lineage, cannot give True Love. America will perish.
It's a pretty good indicator of how Washington works, that this fanatical cult leader can spew hate speech like this, and still garner active support from members of Congress on both sides of the aisle, due to his astounding wealth and the fact that he's willing to publish an ultra-conservative daily paper here.

Don't get me wrong. If I was a billionaire, I'd probably publish a newspaper and give away tens of thousands to influence lawmakers too. But I'm pretty sure I'm not half as insane as Moon, and I'm certainly don't have plans to crown myself the new Messiah anytime soon. (Although that sounds more and more attractive every day.)

P.S. Sunny, can't you take Jen Waters with you? Reading her columns is like having teeth pulled.

P.P.S. (I'm kausfiles all of a sudden): John Gorenfeld's blog is one of my new favorite reads; he's really on top of Moon's sketchy activities.

P.P.P.S. More commentary here.

No comments:

Post a Comment