12.22.2006

Christmas!

Hurray! I of course, will not be spending the holiday in Washington. I'll be back to my old tricks on Cape Cod. You know, the usual. Drinking, eating for free, and seeing all my very dear pre-Washington friends. If you're on Cape too, try and find me at The Quarterdeck in Hyannis. $1.50 PBRs!

I'm not flying up until Saturday afternoon. So, what to do Friday night? Well, if you see this monstrosity on the streets of Washington, please know that I'm on it. It's immature, silly, expensive, and unnecessary. Also, it looks kind of fun.

I'll be back Wednesday. Don't expect much output until then. I'll still be reading The Washington Post everyday in case something wacky happens.

Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

  1. is $1.50 the amount you get paid to actually drink PBR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Season's Greetings there, puss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Quarterdeck in Hyannis.....
    No wonder your all F'd up!!
    It's yer upbringing boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Cape Cod. My neck of the woods (I live in Boston).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Quarterdeck?!? What about Captain Kidd's?

    ReplyDelete