11.24.2008

I wish I were speedier with my cameraphone…

But I’m not, so you’ll just have to take my word for it. I had to drive through Georgetown yesterday and I saw:

1. A dude in a blue button-front shirt, bow tie, and pleated khakis (it’s like a uniform here for some reason);

and

2. Another dude in a lavender button-front shirt, a cream and black argyle vest, white dress pants, and white dress shoes, holding hands with a young lady blandly clad head to toe in what I can only assume to be Ann Taylor Loft (which, by the way, has won the Washington Post’s annual “Best Bets” thingy for best women’s “boutique” multiple times since I’ve lived here. What the fuck, everybody?).

First of all, it was like 35 degrees at that point. Wear a fucking coat, A, and B, do not assault my eyes with your fashion douchery in blinding white in goddamn November. Is that too much to ask? I know better than to ask for flat-fronted pants, but H. Maroni Christburgers, what the hell? The worst part is, I wasn’t even surprised to see that shit.

9 comments:

  1. KILL EM' ALL

    LET GOD SORT EM' OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. By using the word "douche", or any variation of the word "douche", you have demonstrated your low IQ.

    Matt said so.

    He used the word "douche" yesterday too.

    (He's always right.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet,

    First rule of writing: Know thy audience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now do you see why I want people to start urinating on other people in Gtown?

    ReplyDelete
  5. King,

    Nothing wrong with a Golden Shower now and then....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go to Georgetown, you have to expect your retinas to suffer some collateral damage.

    Mama always said, "Douchey is as douchey dresses."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt,

    It puts the lotion in the basket.

    It puts the lotion in the basket.

    IT PUTS THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First rule of writing: Know thy audience.

    Site visitation statistics will invariably demonstrate that M@ alone comprises 33% of the readership (audience) at this site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds dreadful. I'm so sorry you had to see that. :(

    ReplyDelete