2.06.2007

If You Think I'm Painfully Unfunny...

Check out what was on Page C1 of the Post.

It's so cold that:

· Metro's escalators are frozen in place . . . oh, wait. That's not the cold.
· Britney Spears put on underwear.
· Gilbert Arenas changed his jersey number to Below 0.
· David Lee Roth said he'd tour with Van Halen again


I like the last one, because the joke implies that DC is actually Hell. It's still not funny, but I'm sympathetic with the sentiment.

And Britney Spears underwear jokes! Those are contemporary and topical! Hilarious!

10 comments:

  1. That's super lame but everything is relative. I'm sure that WP writer was thinking of how SHE just wants to go home and have a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That David Lee Roth! He's impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who do you have to fuck to get a snow day around here? The fucking Potomac River is fucking frozen over. Suck my dick, OPM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be glad you don't live in Wisconsin.


    http://next-big-blog.blogspot.com/2007/02/if-this-makes-me-frigid.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're still less funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second that, Earl.

    On the "Painfully Unfunny" list, Rusty comes right after "Gallagher" and "puns."

    Also, "git 'er done." Rusty is less funny than "git 'er done."

    ReplyDelete
  7. rusty edits the post ... FUCK OFF Asshole, we want a better blogger, dont delete this or fucking censor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete