2.13.2007

Party Crash

I wouldn't be living up to my duties as a Late Night Shot tormenter if I didn't mention that everyone's favorite collective of prepsters, turbos, and sorority sluts will be throwing themselves a Valentine's Day singles party tomorrow night at 9:30 at Smith Point (Wisconsin and O). The plan is to have everyone bring a single acquaintance. This will increase the number of single people which will bump up the chances of some asshole in a blazer securing a "Wednesday night takedown." I've read the term "Wednesday night takedown" so many times in their stupid forums that I think my eyes are going to start bleeding.

And, I swear to God, I just got kicked out of Late Night Shots again. Literally this second. Seriously, before I could even hit "Publish Post" they had kicked me out. Now I need to come up with another e-mail address. Or employ spies. This is freaking impossible.

Of course I'll still be at Smith Point tomorrow night wearing my finest blazer and drinking the finest cocktails. I will also be on my best behavior. Hopefully everyone remembers how charming I was when I met them all on Election Night. Come on, Reed. Remember Election Night? You told me you were trying to clean up the forums. It was a good conversation.

What do you think the over/under is on when I get kicked out? I'm betting 10:35. Maybe 11:15 if the acquaintance I bring is slutty enough.

27 comments:

  1. Rusty is a communist .... WE NEED A NEW BLOGGER .. Everyone, JOIN ME, with one VOICE, shout that WE NEED A BETTER BLOGGER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... I agree with that guy ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...maybe I am the same guy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing a fine job, Rusty, if an optimistic one.
    I say no more than 20 minutes from your arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rusty sucks! Liberal pussy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think they'll give your picture to the bouncer and tell him you are a lewd, lascivious trouble maker and not to let you in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think lewd and lascivious is what they're going for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOO!! Aint they sneaky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe LNS is kicking you off. I've had the same account all along, no problems. Although, several times I've posted to the forums and someone has immediately posted "say hello to Intern Lauren." Technology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been dreading my eventual move back to D.C., but hating LNSers as a full-time hobby may make the experience almost less awful. Until then I live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LNs forever ... Rusty never!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go, Go,adget!I'm betting if you bring one or two of DC's best Bloggers (say Velvet,Ash of whoever the hell won best boobies)- you will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. IMEACH RUsty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rusty has never been invited to a party in his life ... how lame is he? Give it up to me! Give it UP TO ME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. whyihaterusty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. www.fucktheslut.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. if you don't like this blog or who writes it, then get your own fucking blog and shut the hell up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it is hilarious that LNS is infiltrating the comments here, although if they had a creative bone in their collective body, the comments would be more interesting than just slamming Rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well well well. Thanks Wild Bill for the compliment. But I didn't win that. It was Ashburnite. I won the not yet named category of "Biggest Mouth." I can't imagine being at a Late Night Shots event and not punching someone. But for Rusty, I would try.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Trust me Velvet, his "date" is slutty enough...but your tits are still better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think Coach meant to say "Why I hate DC is just boosting the hits on LNS." maybe?

    Oh, and, "anonymous" if that IS your real name, take care of Rusty, okay? I don't want a repeat of last time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've got an LNS in. I got kicked out earlier this morning, but I'm back in :)

    Lemme know if you want a mole!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whose blazer to I have to hump to get an LNS membership around here?

    ReplyDelete
  24. FUCK YOU ALL AssHOLEs ...

    ReplyDelete
  25. i just found my freshman year roommate on LNS.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need an LNS invite - can someone hook a sistah up at abbeymcnabb (at) gmail (dot) com?

    ReplyDelete
  27. turbos are everyone except the Georgetown A-list. IN fact I'm pretty sure you're a turbo according to the LNS crowd.

    ReplyDelete