8.15.2008

Who loves trolls? The WCP loves trolls!

You guys made the papers!

Sort of.

Andrew (whom I did write back to, but who missed my email in his presumably voluminous correspondence) quoted the comment where I said the trolls are morons. But he forgot to post this from the comments, which I think captured my softer side:


Dear Troll,

We here at "Why I Hate DC" are very concerned about the "die Rusty" market segment.

We want you to know that your voice has been heard and that we will promptly do... something... quite soon to express our appreciation for your "Rusty sucks" and "Liz is a GIRL" trolling business.

We are confident that, together, we will find a solution which properly addresses your needs. Thank you for choosing this board to express your rage and impotence.

Sincerely, Liz

11 comments:

  1. Liz,

    Long time reader, first time commenter. What's the deal with the new look? It wasn't high art before but it was something. A little lilly white at the moment. Will you be replacing James F.'s origina lwork with something to "make it your own". Inquiring minds want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the only way I could get access to the archives. I rather like the clean slate look, but I guess it's not everyone's taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually live under Key Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every breath you take
    Every move you make
    Every bond you break
    Every step you take



    Ill be watching you

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. See? You'd think it would help, but explaining just makes me sound like an ass.


    I took it down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong w/ "lilly white." Very Google of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who knew?

    I was scrolling through old posts, and found one where James is all, "Sometimes the trolls get me down..." (Although back in the old days I'm not sure they called them trolls yet).

    http://whyihatedc.blogspot.com/2005_07_01_whyihatedc_archive.html#112172252484583512

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for doing something so we could read the archives. i miss james f. postings. he really had the hate and mockery down to an art form. in a weird way he also seemed to understand dc as well, instead of just some blanket hate posts, his made sense. i was sad to see him go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you could make fun of those who sing DC's praises as some kind of big city. it's a bunch of insecure hustlers from around the world, that 's all it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be fair, you are a girl, and Ray Kurzweil notwithstanding, Rusty will die . . .

    ReplyDelete