4.21.2006

Another Admin Post

Ok, comment moderation is done for. Some comments weren't getting to my e-mail account in a timely manner. This made it look like I was deleting them. I promise you, I didn't delete or reject anything.

Since moderation made it harder for me to respond to some of the comments, it's out the window. I fully expect that Anonymous asshole who keeps dropping N-bombs and F-bombs (the gay kind, not the sex kind) to come back and pester me. So be it. Dear readers, if you see really mean-spirited comments, just e-mail me so I can take them off the site in a timely manner.

By the way, whoever left the "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz" comment on my last post....I fully appreciated that. Seriously, that was funny. I read the post back to myself and I totally agree with you.

11 comments:

  1. Good. Comment moderation = horseshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    LOOK AT ME!!!

    BLAH BLAH BLAH

    I'M THE BEST!!

    LIBERAL PUSSY!!!

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

    i thought I would beat him to the punch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusty, you wow-me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but it's so worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadia,

    You can take a bus from Friendship Heights to Eastern Market for $1.25. That's an amazing deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am also wowed by the death of moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rusty,

    Keep up the paplum puking liberal bullshit. You'll be hating DC cause no one will read your stinking blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to thank you for your last post. I wrote something almost similar to that in my journal the other week thinking I was probably the only one who felt this way. thank you for letting me know that I'm not alone. :) and thanks for keeping this site going. I fucking love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember when this blog was actually about DC? And not about self-indulgent meta-navel gazing? Yeah, that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yep, James delivered one last big giant F-U to DC on his way out of town by obviously choosing the absolute most dense, least entertaining, wannabe 'blogspace playa' possible to inherit it. Bravo James, may you die in a meth deal gone wrong in Seattle for giving this douche a voice.

    Actually, I think if he saw that his old blog has been reduced to recaps of 'Blogger Happy Hours', 'Blog fueds' and discussions on 'blog moderation' he's probably already killed himself

    ReplyDelete