4.21.2006

Another Admin Post

Ok, comment moderation is done for. Some comments weren't getting to my e-mail account in a timely manner. This made it look like I was deleting them. I promise you, I didn't delete or reject anything.

Since moderation made it harder for me to respond to some of the comments, it's out the window. I fully expect that Anonymous asshole who keeps dropping N-bombs and F-bombs (the gay kind, not the sex kind) to come back and pester me. So be it. Dear readers, if you see really mean-spirited comments, just e-mail me so I can take them off the site in a timely manner.

By the way, whoever left the "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz" comment on my last post....I fully appreciated that. Seriously, that was funny. I read the post back to myself and I totally agree with you.

13 comments:

  1. Krystal Koons (AKA THE PIMP DADDY)April 21, 2006

    Good. Comment moderation = horseshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    LOOK AT ME!!!

    BLAH BLAH BLAH

    I'M THE BEST!!

    LIBERAL PUSSY!!!

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

    i thought I would beat him to the punch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusty, you wow-me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK NEW TOPIC: JUST THE FRICKIN COST OF METRO.

    There is a public hearing to be held on April 26th at the Vienna courthouse. I plan to attend. There are postings about it on the Metro itself. I will speak my mind as to how ridiculously expensive it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but it's so worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadia,

    You can take a bus from Friendship Heights to Eastern Market for $1.25. That's an amazing deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am also wowed by the death of moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rusty,

    Keep up the paplum puking liberal bullshit. You'll be hating DC cause no one will read your stinking blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to thank you for your last post. I wrote something almost similar to that in my journal the other week thinking I was probably the only one who felt this way. thank you for letting me know that I'm not alone. :) and thanks for keeping this site going. I fucking love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remember when this blog was actually about DC? And not about self-indulgent meta-navel gazing? Yeah, that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah the BUS is cheap but the Metro (with its forced parking fees too) is quite expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yep, James delivered one last big giant F-U to DC on his way out of town by obviously choosing the absolute most dense, least entertaining, wannabe 'blogspace playa' possible to inherit it. Bravo James, may you die in a meth deal gone wrong in Seattle for giving this douche a voice.

    Actually, I think if he saw that his old blog has been reduced to recaps of 'Blogger Happy Hours', 'Blog fueds' and discussions on 'blog moderation' he's probably already killed himself

    ReplyDelete