4.02.2006

All Bethesda Comments are Officially Out of Date

Sorry for my relatively prolonged absence. I was moving. Back to DC. In between Friendship Heights and Tenleytown. Eff you, Bethesda, you are done. Also, a BIG eff you to my old gay-hating, deer-hunting, money-thieving landlord. I am out of his clutches and I couldn't be happier.

And, to start things off on a happy note, I offer something I like about my new place. It's just down the street from Conie's Cafe. I would link to their website, but they don't have one. How quaint.

A local business! A place to get coffee that isn't Cosi, Starbucks, or Au Bon Pain! Score!

It's also a "Wi-Fi hotspot." I don't know what that means, but the kids are all about them these days.

I'll be focused more on the blog once I get my shit in order and make my new room all organized and whatnot. Thanks for your patience.

11 comments:

  1. You are also just steps away from Casa Del Sol tanning salon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethesda Moschesda.

    DC BLAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a remarkable concept IHATE DC: Move out of DC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,

    Fine. Please find me another apartment or house in either Boston or New York and pay my moving expenses. Also, find me a job in one of those two cities.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a remarkable concept IHATE DC: Move out of DC!

    And why didn't the Katrina victims just drive out of New Orleans? Why don't the Palestinians and Israelis just share the land?

    Sometimes life isn't as simple as your thought process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOVE TO TIMBUKTU.

    KRYSTAL KOONS HAS A SUMMER HOUSE THERE.

    -VLAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you hate yourself that much to move back here?

    to the person who mentioned katrina victims... you are a fool.

    its NOT like many idiots hated new orleans, left to live elsewhere, then came back cuz they heard a storm was a brewin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Left to live elsewhere?"

    Bethesda=Washington, DC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey perhaps all those people that hate on us haters can start a pool to get rid of us. My partner really wants us to move back to California (not LA, please, it has to be a job and an apartment in the Bay Area). Me, personally, I'm really into Philly and my hometown of Chicago right now. The pool should include: moving expenses, an apartment (including those ridiculous 2 months rent plus a security deposit that you have in California, or whatever the local going rate is) and a job. That would be nice and we wouldn't hate on DC quite as much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm sure it's no Dunkin Donuts either. Hey, he can hate DC all he wants most people do that's why they don't live here that long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't be a hate-ah!

    I find it's better to focus all of one's hate on oneself rather than on one's surroundings and neighbors. That way you become a walking black hole of self-loathing and suicidal impulses.... Works for me!!!!!!!!!

    Otherwise you're just contributing to the general greater meanness and baaaaaaaaaad karma of this area. And my mom does enough of that, heeeeheeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee....

    ReplyDelete