7.25.2003

Catching up with the Times

Never let it be said I'm not fair. The Washington Times gets props for scooping the Post on Camp Fight Club, by only about 15 days.

The Times sports section also has a funny story about the Virginia baseball authority telling the Arlington County Board to take its letter and shove it. I wish I could attend the Virginians for Baseball protest rally on Tuesday, but I can't.

And, I was going to make fun of this girls softball league that doesn't keep score, but after reading the story I actually like the idea. Very well-written article.

However, I will reserve the right to make fun of Jen Waters, whose article on beach erosion includes eight straight paragraphs without a quote or attribution. Somebody take away that girl's encyclopedia, because I think she's just copying straight out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment